Monday, October 25, 2010

Thanks for helping me......




Westlife - You Raise Me Up
When I am down and oh my soul, so weary
When troubles come and my heart, burdened be
Then I am still and wait here in the silence
Until you come and sit a while with me

(CHORUS)[2x]
You raise me up so I can stand on mountains
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas
I am strong when I am on your shoulders
You raise me up to more than I can be

(CHORUS)[2x]
You raise me up to more than I can be

Lagu ni aku tujukan khas untuk rumate2 merangkap classmate2 aku.......Tima kasih kerana sudi menjadik back up aku tym susah ngan senang....Jadik bidan terjun bila pogram aku tak cukup commmitee and jadik tutor aku dalam banyak subjects...Thanks banyak2..Selamat jawab examla ek...hehehehe











No comments:

Post a Comment